Friday, March 7, 2008

LOL

The New York Times reports this morning that the Republican National Committee has accumulated a long list of urls to use as a part of their attack campaign in the upcoming general election. This is dirty trickster high tech political cybersquatting. If the RNC owns the site, then Clinton or Obama can't use it. The RNC certainly won't sell. And they can point the sites to some repository of negative information.

Some are pretty funny. fauxbama.org is a real hoot. I thought the Republicans were disdainful of the French. norealexperience.com would be a good one for the Clinton campaign to buy to use against Obama during the remaining primaries. Maybe the RNC will loan it to them. The RNC owns hillaryiswrong.com. They also own obamanotready.com.

So, this morning, I couldn't resist going to Network Solutions to see what was available. I got lucky. I now own www.rncsucks.com, www.rnclies.com, and www.gayrepublicansinthecloset.com.

Then, to really cover my bases, I bought www.cindymccaindrugaddict.com and www.hottemperedmccain.com

1 comment:

~mini said...

Love the suggested web sites. Keep writing and send a hug to Dia.

~tania maria