Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hillary Abandons Democratic Party

What is she thinking? I just watched her on YouTube. Here is her quote:

"I think that I have a lifetime of experience that I will bring to the White House. Senator John McCain has a lifetime of experience that he will bring to the White House. And Senator Obama has a speech he gave in 2002."

Hillary, I swear to God, that if you keep this up, and if you somehow win the nomination, I and many of my Democratic friends will vote for McCain or maybe Ralph Nader.

Hillary, this approach of yours really sucks!! You should be ashamed of yourself. In the last week you have run a fear based, Rovian/Atwater style negative Republican campaign.

What is your end game? You cannot conceivably obtain enough delegates, under any plausible scenario, to "democratically" win the nomination. So, Hillary, what is the strategy? What is the end game?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We, too are now torn. If Hillary pulls this off, it's going to be very hard to hold your nose and pull the lever for her come fall.

McCain said we may be in Iraq for 100 years. So he can't get my vote.

Nader doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell, so there's a wasted vote.

What's a voter to do?

Who is your friend Jimmy Carter going for?