Tuesday, March 4, 2008

From the War Room

I am hunkered down in the war room today. I am switching screens between various blogs and have MSNBC on in the background. As we used to say on ranch, "I'm as jumpy as a fart in a frying pan."

I haven't seen any exit polls yet. Turnout if very high. Hillary is piling it on, and in the process, providing grist for the RNC and McCain for their attacks on Obama during the general election.

Governor Bill Richardson was interviewed yesterday and took issue with Hillary's red telephone ad. He also praised Obama's judgment and his internationalist background. That appears to be a tell to me. I guess Richardson eating nachos with Bill Clinton during the Super Bowl didn't swing the deal for Hillary.

By the way, what is the deal with Hillary's cheeks? If you saw her on The Daily Show last night, wearing that perpetual grin, anyone had to wonder if she was stashing nuts.

1 comment:

ps_in_bi said...

Karin and I had the same comment.
She looks like a squirrel on the Daily Show!

Got the machines humming and awaiting the results!

It'll be interesting in Ohio if the exit polls match the actual vote for a change. I wouldn't bank on it!