Monday, January 7, 2008

Bubba is Back!

The Clinton campaign is using former President Bill Clinton every possible moment.
He makes the case for his wife better than she does. That is a problem.

Yeah, his Presidency looks good in a rear view mirror. And, he has done an admirable job of becoming a global philanthropic force. But, at the end of the day, in this current race for the White House, we get to see glimpses of the reckless boy who earned the nickname, “Bubba.”

I don’t think we want Bubba back in the White House. I think he would be a disaster. You sense that he might break the china. And I mean not just the fine tableware.
His uncontainable personality knows no bounds. Are we to expect that Hilary, as President, can keep him in check?

Yes, he is the consummate policy wonk. But, with his voracious appetite, can he keep his hands out of the cookie jar. I don’t think so.

I for one, don’t want Bubba back. And, I don’t think it is possible to have the good without the bad. Unfortunately for Hilary, we have already been there once.

No comments: