Friday, August 29, 2008

A Different Perspective

I have been out of the country this week, and away from my fix of MSNBC and The Daily Show. My perspective then has come from conversations with non-citizens who have no vote in the US presidential game. Viewed from afar, however, they do have very strong opinions. Universally, Bush is held in very low regard. McCain is seen as an extension of Bush and old. And, everyone is thrilled about Obama. When I return to my intravenous digital fix I will get back into the swing of things.

For now, all I can say is the Obama Denver speech was awesome. And for ridiculous counterpoint, McCain picks a nitwit with big hair who opposes abortion even in the case of rape or incest. She also opposes gay union. Fortunately for her Ted Stevens is a big supporter....and oh, Fox News says she has foreign policy experience because Alaska is next to Russia.

Holy shit!

No comments: